Sleepy Fox Hollow Oh, I'm burning out
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I think we can wrap this up within the next post or two. ○:
Edit; Went from Alastor traveling, to a joining thread, aha. I look forward to having him in STM<3 Especially since it was one of my choices when thinking about where to send him.

The mention of the names belonging to the landmarks he'd need to go past was appreciated greatly. It was always good to know the names of the places you'd be wandering through, and could serve as a way of traveling later on. By simply mentioning a river or lake, the image and location put into one's head could vary quite a bit. Names, on the other hand, prevented that from happening. Land formations were hardly ever a single occurrence, but the title one might be given had a small chance of being the same as another. Hearing about how one of the rivers led to the sea nearly had him changing his entire plan around, but he stopped himself before it could happen. The argent male wished to visit the mountain first, and he would not allow even himself to stop that from happening. He nodded, then, to show he'd heard and understood the directions given. It wouldn't be hard to follow, he knew that much.

As if to prove his impression of the other male had been correct, he was given the option of traveling with the kind leader. Smiling, he nodded once more, liking the sound of heading out together. It'd certainly be nice to travel with another for once. "If you are sure my presence wouldn't bother you, then I would love to accompany you on the journey back to your pack," Alastor voiced. While trekking to the pack's lands with another would be ideal, he did not wish to be a bother to FitzDutiful.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 27, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 12:47 PM