Fairspell Meadow Showered by the empty hopes
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was rather surprised when he got that reply. He knew he could be a slimy bastard but he was pretty sure he had not met this female before. Somehow insults always amused Burke, to a certain point of course. The large wolf let out somewhat of a bark of laugher. The sound of laughter didn't sound too amused in the end and Burke's face returned to its natural stance of calmness. He usually kept his face a stoic as possible because it would be more difficult to read him. His docked tail was still carried up. His pelt scented of the foul swamps and of his mate Meldresi. So he was not sure who she was confusing him with-- Ah. He probably knew with whom she was confusing him with. "Quite the reply from someone I have not met before," he spoke.

Burke's ears moved back for a moment because he thought he heard something. Yet the male wasn't going to keep his eyes off this female that seemed to have a dislike to him. Females were unpredictable creatures. You never know how they will unleash their anger. "I assume you have the same hated for my son as I have?," he then inquired. Burke's pale eyes fell on her, they were rather cold. "If you had a run in with him then why didn't you kill the bastard. That would have saved me a lot of effort," the tank of a male stated causally as if he was talking about the weather.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Showered by the empty hopes - by Saēna - August 26, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Showered by the empty hopes - by Burke - August 28, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Showered by the empty hopes - by Casmir - August 29, 2015, 08:36 PM
RE: Showered by the empty hopes - by Saēna - September 01, 2015, 11:43 PM
RE: Showered by the empty hopes - by Burke - September 02, 2015, 05:24 AM
RE: Showered by the empty hopes - by Casmir - September 03, 2015, 10:28 AM
RE: Showered by the empty hopes - by Saēna - September 14, 2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Showered by the empty hopes - by Burke - September 15, 2015, 10:40 AM
RE: Showered by the empty hopes - by Casmir - September 18, 2015, 09:25 PM