Sawtooth Spire Take your place among the sky
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Kapvik did not see the value of first impressions. One might look upon the Gamma and say he is headstrong. It's true he can be obstinate; he was raised to take crap from no one. Too often did others see this and sneer, “he's doing that because he wants power” or “he is a creature of chaos.” Wrong and wrong. The wolverine is simply a test. His very existence has always been to test boundaries. If he grates on one's nerves, speak up. If he opposes one's rule, take action. If he did wrong – be it deliberate or by mistake – reprimand him. Don't silence him. Don't ignore him. Don't let his mistakes continue. Kapvik was more than his faults; his vices. Flawed though he may be, he is a better ally than he is a villain.
INDENTThat is why he did not look upon Savik's posture with antipathy. Was Savik arrogant? Just a tad, in his opinion. The wolverine would not cling to this first impression, however. They were all imperfect, after all. Flawlessness was an unattainable abstract better left to those with their heads stuck in the clouds. Oh. We're on a mountain. Ha ha. Ha. Hrm.I know, Savik,” he intoned with an awry smirk. Savik smelled of the wilderness still. No amount of scent rolling could disguise his newness. Unless you want to roll around in fresh piss that is.
INDENTI'm Tatsuya, though my pack mates oft refer to me as Kapvik.” A title he was growing accustomed to. “Was there any particular reason why you chose Sawtooth Spire?” It was a question he has not asked often.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Take your place among the sky - by Currawong - August 31, 2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Tatsuya - August 31, 2015, 11:43 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Currawong - September 01, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Tatsuya - September 03, 2015, 09:19 AM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Currawong - September 11, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Tatsuya - September 11, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Currawong - September 15, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Tatsuya - September 17, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Currawong - October 14, 2015, 03:04 PM