Tormented Tarns spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Tatsuya just wanted to escape that whole mess of awkward drudged up between the two of them. It was awful and he did not deserve that kind of grief in his life. Neither did he deserve the nauseous sensation of leafy greens and spider guts on his palate, but that was doltishly self inflicted. All in all, Sien was good at showing just how much he despised his way of thinking. ā€œHey! Let's eat some spiders to escape this thorny conversation!ā€ ā€œSounds good to me!ā€ And he went along with it. Perfect. Just peachy.
INDENTā€œSmall...hardly anything.ā€ Her timbre rung disappointment and faint contempt. A bitter pill to swallow. Tatsuya looked her in the eye, visage twisting into one of equal displeasure. I don't see you doing any better sweety. No spider yet graced her tongue. Once she started looking around did the wolverine's catty attitude subside. Yeah, that's what Iā€“ Sien grew still, attention ensnared. Tatsuya came closer, convinced she found a bigger, better arachnid to up her game because she was obviously losing. She then revealed that he'll be eating this ugly bastard instead. Commence major side-eye from Tatsuya. Him? Afraid? Psh!
INDENTYeah no. He was definitely intimidated by this thing. It was big, especially it's abdominal area. Long, brown-black legs plucked at silken strands. Presumably to test durability. It's cephalothorax is off white and it's abdomen is clad in identifiable yellow and black markings. Uncanny zigzag web. The Gamma has seen this species before. They were not rare. Not to Teekon or other regions.
INDENTGenerally, he would leave these critters alone. But this ā€“ this ā€“ was going inside him. He is going to eat it, it will dissolve in his stomach acid, and he will shit it out when the time comes. If I survive.
INDENTā€œIt loo-ā€ He stopped once he saw Sien's derisive grin. ā€œIt looks venomousā€ is what he was going to say. Tatsuya was not above voicing his vexation. Yet Sien ā€“ who has still not eaten a spider ā€“ had the gall to mock him. Lifting a lip to reveal a single canine, Tatsuya snorted. Passive-aggressive and mockery? One attribute was uncomely, let alone two. It seemed the more time he spent investing his time in this stranger, the more she began to reveal just who she really was.
INDENTThe Gamma was torn between mercy and retribution. Was it a rickety ego that made his blood run hot? This isn't a pissing contest. The Gamma was not always immune to jabs, as Sien would learn. He was a beast of cause and effect. Always has been, always will be. But all this aggression ā€“ however justified ā€“ was delaying the inevitable.
INDENTWithout so much as a glance at the spider, Tatsuya snapped and swallowed. To his surprise (and rising horror), no spider innards graced his tongue. Confused, he looked down. The spider was gone. Tatsuya searched, frantic. East, west, south ā€“ he looked everywhere. It was nowhere to be found. I SWALLOWED IT WHOLE! This was it. This is how he was going to die. He will soon have shuffled off the mortal coil. Kaput. Destroyed. Food for the worms. The wolverine looked down, visibly shaken by his imminent death. Mom, dad. I love you. Brother. You're an ass, but I love you too. Dear Tonravik...
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Sien - August 20, 2015, 01:34 AM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Tatsuya - August 20, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Sien - August 20, 2015, 06:13 PM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Tatsuya - August 23, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Sien - August 23, 2015, 07:36 PM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Tatsuya - August 24, 2015, 01:07 AM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Sien - August 27, 2015, 05:38 AM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Tatsuya - August 27, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Sien - August 27, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Tatsuya - August 29, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Sien - September 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Tatsuya - September 04, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Sien - September 04, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Tatsuya - September 05, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Sien - September 12, 2015, 12:09 AM