Tormented Tarns spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Language.
In the seconds of frantic goodbyes (which evolved into incomprehensible gobbledygook) did Sien have the balls to tell him: “Shouldn’t have done that. Will spin web, lay eggs inside.” Here he was already half way through the five stages of grief. Against all odds, Tatsuya went backward instead of forward. Farewell bargaining. Hello anger. You don't fucking say? Like I wanted to eat a spider whole. I didn't even wanna take part in this in the first place! Fuck you. Don't fucking take that tone of voice with me. I am going to die! In no small part thanks to you! How dare – who the fuck chides someone who's close to death?! Huh?! You're heartless! Fuck you!
INDENTHello again bargaining. I used to pray daily to you, okay. Pops told me all about you. Said he was not as religious as he was when he was younger, but he followed no other in times of hardship. He was – maybe still is – a one god kind of guy. He told me about your mortal life, what you went through, all the lives you touched...Bless you. I thank you for your sacrifice. And I apologize for not worshiping you like a I used to. I...A lot of stuff has happened since then. I mean, that doesn't excuse my heresy, but dad did say you are a being of limitless love and patience. So, I call on you now – please, I don't wanna die.
INDENTBefore moving on to depression, Sien – fuck you bitch – decided to speak up. Kidding. She was...kidding. You know, the whole ha ha ha, you fell for it! kind of kidding. Tatsuya wasn't laughing. He was smiling, maniacally, at her fucked up kind of humor. Who does that? Who – what? Just, what the fuck? But seriously, what the ever loving fuck did he do to deserve going through all of that just now? There was nothing funny about traumatizing somebody like that. No. Hell no. It wasn't even remotely fucking funny. But oh! OH! She was apologetic! Tatsuya watched her with the same maniacal smile, intelligibly entertained.
INDENTNo amount of apologies could forgive the suffering she wreaked.
INDENTJust to rub in how badly she Fucked Up, the wolverine ate his half. He chewed. And chewed. And chewed, tasting every single centimeter the arachnid had to offer. By the looks of it, he was neither disgusted or delighted by the taste. Actually, his countenance was one of acerbic scorn. Swallowing, his visage went blank for a few seconds before a crooked grin split across his face. Sien would surely see the remaining spider bits on his teeth. He turned and the expression fell. Joke's on you, asshole. Tatsuya left. Let her sit and think about what she just did; he was done here.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Sien - August 20, 2015, 01:34 AM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Tatsuya - August 20, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Sien - August 20, 2015, 06:13 PM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Tatsuya - August 23, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Sien - August 23, 2015, 07:36 PM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Tatsuya - August 24, 2015, 01:07 AM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Sien - August 27, 2015, 05:38 AM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Tatsuya - August 27, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Sien - August 27, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Tatsuya - August 29, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Sien - September 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Tatsuya - September 04, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Sien - September 04, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Tatsuya - September 05, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: spiders in your hair, spiders everywhere - by Sien - September 12, 2015, 12:09 AM