Sawtooth Spire thought I’d check in with my number one fan
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Content was she? He seldom saw this side of her to the point where, now that he was thinking on it, he hadn't actually seen her act this way before. His muzzle slipped into something of a grin. It was amusing to think that sassy little Echelon could turn off her sass and fall into something calm and somewhat complacent. While the many facets of every wolf's personality were wonderful, he counted on Echelon to appeal to his sense of banter and play. Needless to say, when he happened upon her, this wasn't what he'd been expecting.

"No reason. Just haven't seen this side of you before." It was his observation. In all their previous interactions she'd been considerably more spirited. Content simply wasn't something he associated with her. "I keep waiting for some of that sass to come out and can't seem to find it." He imagined she couldn't be quick and snappy with her words all the time, but in the short time he'd known her, this seemed different somehow.

"You sure everything's okay in there?" They'd moved halfway across the wilds. Tonravik was tucked away in the den tending to the kids. They'd lost a few wolves in the move. There were many reasons to feel... off, so to speak. Then again, if today was just one of those off days for her, he could leave her to it. No doubt she'd feel spunky another time.
Messages In This Thread
thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 07, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 14, 2015, 04:11 PM