Serpent Lake You smell like pine needles and you have a face like sunshine
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
Time to move.  The wolf couldn't help but feel amused.  He knew the feeling of being watched. It could get you paranoid . That Wildfire was an observant one.  He knew his timing needed to be perfect. Appearing too soon and it would be suspicious, too late and he might not get the attention he wanted.  He liked dances like these, and maybe it was playing with fire, but it was just how he amused himself.  Taking advantage of the younger looking in the opposite direction, he swiftly turned back from where he came , to then make half of a loop and walk casually as if nothing had happened.  He stopped as he spotted the two wolves and lifted his head up.  "Euh ....Hi" he tilted his head.  "Is this a secret reunion spot I just stepped in ? Please don't tell me you two are going to play stick in tree with each other , I'll feel awkward for the rest of my life. " he spoke with humor, remaining at a safe distance.

He had gathered enough information for a day, now was time to see how the two would interact with him. Burke did advice him to not connect with other wolves, but he thought slightly different. Having a net of connexions he could pick from and use at times could be useful.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You smell like pine needles and you have a face like sunshine - by Akela - September 07, 2015, 04:17 PM