Silvertip Mountain Warm me up!
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
Haha thanks  <3

Mason watched with great interest as Zaria turned to meet him with a few soft wags of her tail. She moved in to nudge him and he held himself stock still – she smelled divine, and although her fur was soggy, it still felt as soft as feathers. It was only when she moved back a pace that he realised he had been holding his breath and let it out in a rush which sounded like a sigh.

She didn’t sound very pleased at all. Her short, sharp bursts of speech rung with utter disdain towards the rain which had also become his enemy. Pleased to have a comrade in arms, Mason’s tail continued to wag solidly, flicking water at the end of each arc. He made a contributory noise of condolence, although he did not interrupt her flow of conversation. He loved the spicy accent that came through in her voice, having grown up with a different langue and having limited experience with Englsih, it added endearing nuances to her words. His own name, in particular, he enjoyed hearing spoken in her voice.

Yeah!” he exclaimed joyfully when she posed him the question. Here was something he could certainly help her with – Silvertip Mountain was his domain and he knew various places that would be snug and cosy for her petite frame. It didn’t even occur to him she might have a mate – he had never seen her with anyone besides his Dad so he expected she just wanted a small hidey hole for herself.

Come on, I’ll show ya’round and y’can see which place you like best!” And with that he turned on heel, and trotted back the direction he had come, picking a pace that she would easily be able to keep up with given that she was still slightly larger than he. After checking she was following Mason headed in the direction of a hollow he knew and liked to shelter within when he needed some time alone. Such a location was a rarity on the mountain – secluded beauty which might be perfect for the little lady moving alongside him. He was very aware that she was there, next to him. He need to say something before they devolved into awkward silence “So… um, what made you pick here to live? I mean the mountain? Did you not prefer a forest?” He certainly wasn’t complaining, but he would like to know more about her and it seemed an easy topic for her to comprehend.
Messages In This Thread
Warm me up! - by Zaria - September 02, 2015, 05:49 AM
RE: Warm me up! - by Mason - September 08, 2015, 03:02 AM
RE: Warm me up! - by Zaria - September 08, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Warm me up! - by Mason - September 09, 2015, 09:35 AM
RE: Warm me up! - by Zaria - September 09, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: Warm me up! - by Mason - September 10, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: Warm me up! - by Zaria - September 11, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Warm me up! - by Mason - September 12, 2015, 04:58 AM
RE: Warm me up! - by Zaria - September 12, 2015, 06:51 AM
RE: Warm me up! - by Mason - September 17, 2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Warm me up! - by Zaria - September 17, 2015, 06:35 AM