Sawtooth Spire thought I’d check in with my number one fan
408 Posts
Ooc —
She huffed at his words; Echelon made a point not to go through too many emotions in the company of anyone. Of course, up until recently she had never felt truly comfortable with being playful with anyone outside of Tonravik. But of course, Tonravik was tied up with children to feed. And before, she certainly was not in some state to truly deal with Echelon and her neverending tide of ever-changing faces.

"Pity," she chided, "guess you'll have to keep looking." Of course, he pressed to wonder if she was truly okay. True to form in some bizarre fashion, she rolled her eyes and silently wished for them to roll back and get lost in her skull. They didn't. Pity, she chided to them. But instead of another smartassed comment to roll off her tongue, she opted to bat at him and purposefully miss, as though her air-nudge towards him would hold his attention any more than it already did.

"You sure everything's okay with you?" After all, he was the one who wasn't chained to the floor with babes sucking away twenty-four seven. He was supposed to be out there being Tonravik's eyes and ears, she suspected and as it were, Echelon had nothing of importance to share.

i like how in a month's time i've gone from being sick to the stomach to sick in the sinuses... I AM WRECK NEED REBOOT ERROR ERROR
Messages In This Thread
thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 07, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Echelon - September 09, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 14, 2015, 04:11 PM