The devil has my ear today
53 Posts
Ooc —
As he attached bits of leaf against her wound, she resisted the urge to snarl and lash out. Each touch to the inflamed skin made her more agitated, but his earlier warning was still somewhat sharp in her mind. At his prompting, she gave a nod - yes, things were better - but she could've been lying, as the expression on her face was still one of pain and discomfort. Anything was better than the adrenaline-laced terror from when the Blackfeather wolves had taken after her.

"Rest." She all but grunted, declaring a need or maybe just making a request. Salamander would likely not be able to move far from the riverside, and she would need the protection of the pack. Urged by this need for sleep, Salamander suddenly lurched to her paws and tried to step around Iqniq - and instantly, she seemed to lose consciousness. A moment of blackness overtook her vision, her mind blurring, and she stumbled.

As she collapsed, the jarring sensation of contact seemed to rouse her again. She lay there for a second, stupefied, and then struggled to try and stand again; this time, she didn't succeed, and tried to voice her concern by opening her mouth. But as she did this, she noticed the copper taste of blood in her mouth - and began to wretch.
Messages In This Thread
The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 07:31 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 27, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - September 13, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - September 13, 2015, 10:36 PM