Blacktail Deer Plateau Ain't nothing but a heartache
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Before long, she heard the sound of soft, swift footfalls heading in her direction. When Blue Willow arrived, Pied managed a tired smile for her and leaned into the friendly gesture, appreciating it more than she could say. She then sighed softly at the medic's worried voice, trying not to let the tendrils of fear worm into her veins at the Healer's astute observation.

"I'm only four or five weeks along," she started, "but I feel like I'm closer to nine. Last week, I noticed my baby bump for the first time, then the very same day, I felt them move. At the time, I loved it it but now I'm wondering... isn't it too soon for quickening?" She blinked up at the darker she-wolf, then added, "And since then, what started as fluttering has become much more intense. It was strange but pleasant at first... now it hurts. And I've ballooned like crazy in the past few days."

The Tau's lips pursed and, for a moment, she felt herself fighting tears. The hormonal swings had been pretty bad lately too, though they didn't concern her in the least. She was actually scared for herself and for the pups. Time and time again, she wondered if she'd made a grave mistake by mating with Kisu so soon after her attack. Every time this thought circled through her brain, however, Pied knew she never would've passed up this chance. Motherhood meant everything to her and, even if it cost her in the end, she would be happy so long as her pups came out healthy.

"I'm... scared." She said this after a brief pause, her voice quiet. "I think they're aggravating my injuries. I knew that was a possibility and I was prepared for that. But it's almost like... it's almost like there isn't enough room in there for them. And I'm afraid what that means, if I'm only a little more than halfway to my due date." Pied bit her lip, looking imploringly into Blue Willow's dark, gentle face. "I don't even care if... if they destroy me. I worry for them."
Messages In This Thread
Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 19, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 24, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 24, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 06:36 PM