Phoenix Maplewood No one's ever left me quite this sore
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
For a second or two, the yearling half-expected Arion to tell her she was lame and walk away. His expression almost suggested that she was being childish, and a flurry of self-conscious feelings took up residence in her breast when he raised a brow. C'mon now, it seemed to say. She nearly straightened. She nearly let herself feel foolish. But she lingered just a second longer, and Arion proved that he wasn't thinking anything poor about her at all when he finally slapped the water in return, sending it directly into her face.

"Hey!" she spluttered, shaking her head and blinking away the droplets. She was quick to retaliate by rearing on her hind legs and then bringing both forelimbs down into the stream. At least some of that water was certain to hit the chocolate Greek, right? That was her plan anyway, but before she could really tell if it worked or not, she charged him with her tail whipping drops of water to and fro as it playfully wagged.

Arion did the unexpected and bolted into the forest with one last flash of his trademark smirk. Saena grinned and followed, engaging him in a brief game of tag before they each decided to do something a little more productive than chasing each other and headed off their own ways.
Messages In This Thread
No one's ever left me quite this sore - by Saēna - August 04, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: No one's ever left me quite this sore - by Arion - August 06, 2015, 06:24 AM
RE: No one's ever left me quite this sore - by Saēna - August 07, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: No one's ever left me quite this sore - by Arion - August 08, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: No one's ever left me quite this sore - by Saēna - August 09, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: No one's ever left me quite this sore - by Arion - August 11, 2015, 04:04 AM
RE: No one's ever left me quite this sore - by Saēna - August 16, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: No one's ever left me quite this sore - by Arion - August 18, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: No one's ever left me quite this sore - by Saēna - August 26, 2015, 08:40 AM
RE: No one's ever left me quite this sore - by Arion - August 30, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: No one's ever left me quite this sore - by Saēna - September 01, 2015, 12:02 PM
RE: No one's ever left me quite this sore - by Arion - September 03, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: No one's ever left me quite this sore - by Saēna - September 14, 2015, 07:44 PM