Otter Creek I should wear the armor, and you the gown
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
New moon, the time when Dark Siblings were protected from the ancient king's mocking gaze for a few blissful nights by Mephala's dark shroud. They viewed these nights as sacred, perfect for ceremonies and spells to be cast. Potema used these nights to better view the night sky, her white eye reflecting the twinkling of the stars in the night sky as she sat by the creek, ears twitching at the sound of the burbling stream. Legends told that all of these lights were those that had escaped the Dark Brotherhood's grasps during missions and gone on to the next life safe into the Aedras' hands. That they, like that ancient king, laughed at them from above. She pondered on these twinkling lights. What would it be like to laugh for all of eternity? It sounded like something that would drive a spirit insane.

Perhaps that's why stars would fly across the sky. So maddened were they by their heavenly duties that they decided to fling themselves across the sky and burn up instead...it would be much more amusing that way. The Dark Brotherhood would get their comeuppance.

The girl paused in her viewing, hearing the footsteps of another on the grass. Potema turned towards the noise, her sight set on a figure in the dark close by, another wolf. She walked towards the wolf, apprehensive at first, until she smelled her mother and father on the woman's pelt. The young princess chuffed. "Enjoying the view?"
Messages In This Thread
I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 13, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 14, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 15, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 16, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 18, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 20, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 22, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 27, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - October 01, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - October 02, 2015, 07:49 PM