Blacktail Deer Plateau Ain't nothing but a heartache
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Blue Willow asked if their father was large and Pied nodded mutely. The medic's other words comforted her slightly, though the message was clear: she would be in pain until she delivered. She huffed out a little breath. Just a moment ago, she'd thought she couldn't handle it for another four weeks. But I can, she thought with resolve, her jaw muscles tightening, I can and I must. I don't have a choice. And it'll all be worth it in the end.

She missed most of the Healer's specifics about medication and when she snapped back to attention, Pied simply said, "I'll take whatever you have to offer. My pain... it's the least of my worries," she said a little shakily. It still worried and overwhelmed her. "I just want to make sure they're okay. If I have to make a choice between alleviating my pain and risking my pups' health, I'll take the pain." The Tau looked up at Blue Willow, hoping the medic understood to prioritize the pups first, the mother second.

"Eight weeks is only three weeks away," she muttered quietly. "Do you suggest bed rest or will it be better to stay on my feet as long as I can?" the Tau wondered, gritting her teeth when one (or more) of the pups moved and what was presumably a paw stuck her in her still-tender ribs. The pain shot through her in a hot flash, then dulled to an ache. Her breath hitched in her throat but Pied made no sound of distress besides eventually letting out a long, low breath.
Messages In This Thread
Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 19, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 24, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 24, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 06:36 PM