Blackfeather Woods Blood!
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
For anyone and everyone that Cyn hasn't met yet! I warn everyone that does not know her personality, she is a fighter and when she doesn't know who you are she will get agressive. Even if Cyn has already met you, just join in!
Cyn had smelled the scent of some new wolves on the floor. She growled at the smell. She had to be careful with trespassers. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. The voice inside her head chanted. Lately it had gotten more and more aggressive and she tried to not listen to it. Her instincts told her not to and just leave the voice alone. Cyn thought that she was slowly going insane having to listen to the voice everyday and it was slowly chipping away at the sanity she had left.

The femle had also gotten injured by a falling tree that had crushed her back right leg. She had wrapped it up with some leaves and other things she could find just so she could take care of it right away. Vines had held the wrap together and it was not too bad for someone so inexperienced with the feild of medicine. It still made her limp, but it made her feel much stronger and it was almost like a battle scar. She had survived weeks without talking to anyone. She had only checked in with Burke twice. She didn't mind being alone.
Messages In This Thread
Blood! - by Cyn - September 15, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Blood! - by Adelina - September 16, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: Blood! - by Cyn - September 19, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Blood! - by Adelina - September 20, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Blood! - by Cyn - September 26, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: Blood! - by Adelina - September 28, 2015, 08:08 AM