Blacktail Deer Plateau Ain't nothing but a heartache
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Aw, yay on all fronts. :)

Blue Willow told her a little more about the different medicines (herbs, rather) and what they would do. "They all sound like snacks," she mused with a waxy sort of smile. "Some of the stuff Dublin gave me for my wounds after the attack tasted so bitter. But whatever it takes..." She would happily ingest whatever she must, whether it tasted like ice cream or vomit.

"Avoid stress," the Tau repeated. She supposed she could manage that. The only source of stress in her life (aside from the occasional disagreement with Kisu) was the fear of any harm coming to the pups. "I'll do my best. And I'll move around as much as I can but take it easy. I'll stay close to the den," she added, more to herself than to the Healer. She felt safer and more comfortable here and, while she would miss the excitement of pack life—especially so soon after rejoining—Pied couldn't really afford it, could she?

"Whenever you leave—and I'm in no rush, so don't feel obligated to go now—can you do me a favor? Can you let either Hawkeye or Perry know I won't be out and about much?" Suddenly, the Tau wished her burrow was nearer the Alphas', even if it was wonderful in its seclusion. "I may not get to see much of Hawkeye before she delivers but I'll do my best to be there when she gives birth. Please tell them that too, if you don't mind. Thanks, Blue Willow."

Her general discomfort forced Pied to her feet and the poor, heavy-bellied woman paced the small hillside a little bit before sinking to her haunches again a moment later. It was crazy to her how, just a week ago, she hadn't even been visibly pregnant. Now she looked as if she'd swallowed a bouquet of balloons. Not to mention the way they moved. Although it was uncomfortable at best and downright agonizing at worst, the Tau wouldn't have it any other way. She remembered starkly those moments when she believed them to be dead and every little kick reminded her that they were growing, big and strong.
Messages In This Thread
Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 19, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 24, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 24, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 06:36 PM