Blacktail Deer Plateau Ain't nothing but a heartache
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Blue Willow pointed out that she didn't have to stay near the den and Pied replied, "I know but I feel safer staying close by, you know?" She fell silent as the medic mentioned dropping in on Hawkeye, then mused regretfully, "I wish I could go with you. I just don't have the strength, I don't think, and that's another reason why I'm going to stick close to home."

Despite the Tau's reassurance that the medic needn't rush off, Blue Willow made ready to leave. Pied thought of protesting and asking her to stay a bit longer. She would be alone once she left, after all. She didn't know when Kisu would be back. When her mate did make his way home, she would tell him everything the Healer had told her, then make clear her plans to remain relatively homebound until the puppies came. She didn't expect him to stay home all the time too; one of them needed to blend in with the pack right now, after all.

"No, I don't think so," Pied said, seeing no reason to delay the medic. Anyway, she would be back soon. "Tell Hawkeye I love her. And when you return, you'll have to tell me how she's doing." The dappled she-wolf waved her tail and watched Blue Willow leave before shuffling heavily toward the den's mouth and slipping down inside with a grunt.
Messages In This Thread
Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 19, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 24, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 24, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 06:36 PM