Otter Creek I should wear the armor, and you the gown
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Potema had a particular rush of pride when the other, older female averted her gaze from her. She didn't know this wolf, but to know that she had an effect on others made her chest swell. The wolf spoke with her head tilted to the stars, and the young girl wondered what she was searching for in the heavens. Her mother spoke of divining through various means, one of which was searching the skies for answer, both in day and night.

"I was born there." She said. She must be new, for Potema had not met her yet. While she wasn't as old as her mother, she had a similar air of power around her, though more of physical strength than sheer mystery. The woman was a blend of grays, silvers and blacks that fitted her aura. It was the thing around her neck that intrigued her about this woman the most. She had never seen the likes of it before. "What's that on your neck?" She asked, wondering how she herself can get one too.
Messages In This Thread
I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 13, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 14, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 15, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 16, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 18, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 20, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 22, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 27, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - October 01, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - October 02, 2015, 07:49 PM