Blackfeather Woods Blood!
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
That's just fine!
 Cyn heard a set of footsteps behind her and her head spun around to growl at the other wolf. Her lip lifted over her teeth just to make her look even more threatening. A dumb question was asked by the other wolf and that was even more of a reason to scare her. She had caught Burke's scent on the female and growled. She had joined the pack. Her ears were still back as she watched the female as she turned to face her. A pain shot up her hurt leg and she crumbled. Her body had hit the ground with a big thud and a whine coming from her throat. Cyn's eyes were wide with fear of her not being able to move her leg again.

More whines escaped from her as the pain doubled and shot through her leg a second time. She needed help, badly. Hope rushed through her as she remembered the female that was in front of her. She prayed that she did not scare her too badly. Even though Cyn hated to show weakness she could not help showing it now. Had she stood on the leg too much and it was broken? She had no clue. "I'm sorry, please help me." She whispered so quietly that you had to listen carefully to hear the apology.
Messages In This Thread
Blood! - by Cyn - September 15, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Blood! - by Adelina - September 16, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: Blood! - by Cyn - September 19, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Blood! - by Adelina - September 20, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Blood! - by Cyn - September 26, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: Blood! - by Adelina - September 28, 2015, 08:08 AM