Redhawk Caldera Changing Paths
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When Sebastian mentioned wanting to find someone special, Peregrine tried to think of any single females within the caldera. Dove was dead, Magpie was gone... that left only his little girls. His jaw tightened. Much as he loved Sebastian like a member of his family, he did not like the idea of him pairing up with one of his babies. But would he feel differently when Wildfire and Raven were grown? Wouldn't he be happy to have someone like Sebastian look after them when they were ready for romance?

He couldn't bring himself to even put the suggestion in Sebastian's head, not at this point in time. Besides, that wasn't his only given reason. He kept mentioning the fact of his father's proximity. How could Peregrine argue with that? Sebastian had even thrown his own words back in his face. Obviously, he felt quite differently about Sebastian now than he had back then. But the man did have a point, much as it pained the Alpha.

"Sorry not sorry, Sebastian. I don't want you to go," Peregrine said frankly, holding the other male's gaze. "It's tough because it isn't completely right. But..." He bit his lip, feeling his heart sinking as he came to terms with what was happening. "I won't argue with you. I want you to stay here because it's what you want to do. It's your life." His lips pressed together and he looked at the ground, trying to swallow his emotions.
Messages In This Thread
Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 18, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 18, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 19, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 19, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 20, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 20, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 20, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 04:50 PM