Lake Rodney I will still be your big brother
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian didn't need to wait long for the little girl to come towards him, apparently she had been close to the borders. Sebastian wasn't complaining but it only made it so much harder to see her. She didn't look mad at him so that was a relief. He instantly embraced her too as a wolf could do that. The big grey male let out a soft puff. "I am going to miss you terribly too," he admitted, looking at her with great sadness in her eyes. "I almost wanted to leave before. I never told you but you mother stopped me, and now, you have been an amazing family member. I want to return but your dad couldn't promise me a spot, which I understand," he spoke to her and licked over the top of her head. 

The large male sat down for a moment, watching her. "Please, don't cry okay? You will make me cry probably," he let out. He was such a softy in certain moment. He just had a lot of feelings. The male looked over his shoulder to the West. "Well I can't go east or north, so I will probably go west, see what is there, go over the mountains to that valley you wanted to explore? If I am gone maybe my father will stop too, and maybe, I don't know... I kinda want to get a girlfriend too," he admitted and looked at the young female before him. He wasn't sure if she had any experience with that.
Messages In This Thread
I will still be your big brother - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Wildfire - September 20, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Wildfire - September 20, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Wildfire - September 21, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Sebastian - September 21, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Wildfire - September 21, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Sebastian - September 22, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Wildfire - September 22, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Sebastian - September 22, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Wildfire - September 22, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Sebastian - September 23, 2015, 06:12 AM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Wildfire - September 23, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Sebastian - September 23, 2015, 12:26 PM