Horizon Ridge ~Singing softly to the empty night~
32 Posts
Ooc — LyknScribe
The stocky female had only just lowered her head and ended that sacred melody as the other's scent reached her nostrils. She slid her tongue over her snout tasting the scent as much as smelling it. It wasn't long until she saw to whom the scent belonged.

She was not put off by the appearance of the clearly battle laden wolf; Nor his dominate approach. Instead, she remained calm. Her tail flagging slowly and kept low though not tucked. She was no coward or weakling, but she was however - respectful.

She would not have taken kindly to one entering her lands in a rude or brash fashion and there for had no intentions of entering the lands of another in the same way.

Her dial was hoisted, not proud but alert - while her dished ears turned toward him. The only noticeable injury to the female was a small bald patch on her shoulder that seemed as though it had been shaved as there was no visible injury.

"Hello, Björn. Your name is similar to one used by my kindred, in the noble north. I am called Nuka."

She let the introduction hang for a moment in the air before responding to the rest of his questions.

"I seek a place to heal, and to call home. My family has been taken from me, and with it my direction in life. I had hoped to be of use here and in time - perhaps find that direction once more."

She was well spoken, with a gentle tone. It was easy to see how the soft spoken and broad female could be mistaken as a weakling in combat. In-fact, her size made her formidable, and her quiet and caring nature made her fiercely loyal and a tank in combat.
Messages In This Thread
~Singing softly to the empty night~ - by Nuka - March 26, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: ~Singing softly to the empty night~ - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 08:47 AM
RE: ~Singing softly to the empty night~ - by Nuka - March 26, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: ~Singing softly to the empty night~ - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: ~Singing softly to the empty night~ - by Nuka - March 26, 2014, 10:32 AM
RE: ~Singing softly to the empty night~ - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: ~Singing softly to the empty night~ - by Nuka - March 26, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: ~Singing softly to the empty night~ - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: ~Singing softly to the empty night~ - by Nuka - March 26, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: ~Singing softly to the empty night~ - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: ~Singing softly to the empty night~ - by Nuka - March 26, 2014, 02:34 PM