Horizon Ridge Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn)
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
It was a good thing Thistle did not know of his libertine ways though he still had an eye on her (for he could not help himself, likely for her it would fade just as easily and quickly as all the others) and it was the chase he enjoyed of the whole endeavor and though she had meant to push him away, the rejection had been a spark of what seemed to be impossible for him, however, he had designs of his own and he needed Thistle to approve of him just as much as anyone else. Chasing her because he fancied her - however temporarily - would likely not gain him any favors. Mentally, Björn noted that she was lucky it was him who found himself in these lands, for he had seen many of his male pack mates plunder and take women and girls against their wills, an act of which Björn had never committed. Björn was just as savage and cruel as his people suggested he would be with hardly any moral compass but there were some lines that the Viking refused to cross. His younger brother was a repeated offender of these crimes, but Björn trusted him to keep Sif safe and out of the grasp of males (including his brother himself). To take a slave was one thing, to steal the treasure of another man - the Jarl and older brother was a whole other thing.

She chimed in with her own laugh, conflicting against his deeper tones, but it was a nice and rare moment nevertheless, completed with a devilish smirk tugged at the edges of Björn’s lips. “Yes,” The Viking sighed, “But I would like to go there someday. It is a high honor.” A Viking’s honor was everything, it was the air that they breathed and the lifeblood that coursed through their veins. “I take a great pride in my physique and health, maiden,” Björn’s voice lowered, becoming softer as if he were sharing with her a secret. In a sneaky way of his, he was tempting her to come closer, for the lack of distance was greatly desired by the Viking and was the only tease of the treasure he dared allow himself without consent. “I am a warrior, protector of the innocent and weak, a harbinger of death; I am the chosen one, a once King. I have to be in excellent condition.” He murmured, lids sinking lower until he was glimpsing at her through his lashes.

Messages In This Thread
Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 23, 2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 24, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 25, 2014, 07:03 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 06:20 PM