Horizon Ridge Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn)
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle knew from listening to her mother who had been taken against her will that she would fight to the death to preserve that spark of self dignity that females should have. Though she was no maiden anymore, she was however a free spirit and did not agree with others taken a female against their will. As a matter of fact it made her very angry if she heard of it or if she ever happened to witness it she imagined she would become even a feral beast worth fearing, though her gentle nature was a deep contrast to that idea.

Thistle saw the devilish smirk and she affirmed her belief that bjorn was not a wolf to be trifled with he had a little bit of the devil buried inside. She listened to his wistful tone and she felt slight respect for the wolf who believed so reverently in his own gods and after life even if she did not believe, it was a rare thing to see one who believed as deeply as he. thistle's head snaked forward slightly to listen to his lower tones and she chuckled at his comment. "Well Bjorn I promise if I am every in danger i will call for you, though i am not weak. You were a king? She was momentarily confused why on earth would he have left a kingdom?
Messages In This Thread
Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 23, 2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 24, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 25, 2014, 07:03 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Thistle Cloud - March 26, 2014, 10:03 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 06:20 PM