Phoenix Maplewood you are the bubbles to my bath
46 Posts
Ooc — Soap
The forest was vastly different from the plains. Instead of tall grasses, there were these giant brown trunks that led into bushy tops. Trees they were called. She'd learned this. And they had leaves. And the sticky stuff that oozed out of them was called sap. And sometimes they dropped their leaves because they were starting to turn colors and stuff. They were green most of the year, but since it was fall now they were all sorts of colors. Yellows and reds and oranges. They were all kinds of pretty and stuff. She liked them.

Sart was roaming the inner territories admiring the leaves. They weren't quite close enough for all of them to be falling yet. Here and there one would fall and she chase after it and pounce on it simply because it moved and she a strange urge to chase after it. The leaf crackled beneath her tiny paws and she laughed with glee at it all before something else caught her attention. Something was falling. And it was spinning.

With wide, curious and fascinated eyes, Sart watched as the maple seeds fell from the trees. They spun, twirling like little dancers in the air as they spiraled to the ground. She chased after these too, trying to snatch them out of the air with jaws as they spun to the ground. Oh no! She missed that one, but she pounced on it all the same. Then, she hunkered down and waited for another to fall so she could chase after that one too.
Messages In This Thread
you are the bubbles to my bath - by Sart - September 22, 2015, 03:10 PM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Reek - September 22, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Sart - September 23, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Reek - September 23, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Sart - September 23, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Reek - September 27, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Sart - September 28, 2015, 01:55 AM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Reek - September 29, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Sart - October 01, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Reek - October 01, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Sart - October 04, 2015, 03:35 PM