Phoenix Maplewood you are the bubbles to my bath
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Autumn had rapidly descended upon the maplewood. Perhaps that is why they called it fall, as any attempt to prolong the inevitable would simply be met with the futility of acting against nature. Like a natural stumble, there was no turning back now. The leaves of the maplewood had begun to change shade, thus singling the long march to winter. If Reek hadn't known what would soon come, he may have found himself wrapped up in the beauty of the forest. The reds, the oranges; a forest on fire. But beneath his happy, optimistic shell, rested a realist— unfazed by the cosmetic changes.

Preparations were to be made. This was a simple fact. Caches needed to be stocked.  Herbs needed to be gathered. The works. These tasks would have been difficult enough on their own, but Reek was now providing for three. Despite Saena being his mate, Reek expected no help from her.  The coy-pups were his burden alone. Nevertheless, he never once regretted his decision as to pull the pups out of the plains and relocate them here. His plan remained unshaken.  
After a full day patrolling the borders and hunting what he could for the pups, Reek finally allowed himself a break. Even though he was dog tired, Reek still couldn't sit still so he set off through the territory and watched the orange glow of the sun shine thought the changing leaves as he walked. Eventually, he came upon one of the pups he provided for. Sart. Smiling, he watched from a distance as she snapped at the spinning maple seeds.
Messages In This Thread
you are the bubbles to my bath - by Sart - September 22, 2015, 03:10 PM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Reek - September 22, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Sart - September 23, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Reek - September 23, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Sart - September 23, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Reek - September 27, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Sart - September 28, 2015, 01:55 AM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Reek - September 29, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Sart - October 01, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Reek - October 01, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: you are the bubbles to my bath - by Sart - October 04, 2015, 03:35 PM