Silvertip Mountain Energy is the gift of youth
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sorry for holding this up, ahhh! x-x” @Chaska

It was pleasant, for the boy, to have come across someone who came off as being so polite. A nice balance of kindness and manners, something he appreciated greatly. When questions were brought up, he took a moment to think. After running through his own mind for a moment or two, he pulled himself back to reality and gave a soft shake of his head. “I cannot come up with any questions at the moment,” he admitted, focusing his attention back on the elder as he spoke. Fitz had told him enough before he’d reached the mountain, and he preferred learning about the land itself on his own. It wasn’t that he distrusted the information another could provide, but he enjoyed having something to do during times in which sleep evaded him, or when he found himself waking up early. Plus, nature as a whole called to him, and he felt as if hearing about it from others did not provide the proper amount of respect that he felt Gaia deserved.

“If during this I take up too much of your time, please let me know,” he voiced suddenly. Alastor enjoyed the company of others, he really did, but he didn’t want to be the one to take time away from them. If someone he was with ever wished to go off and do something else, he didn’t want to be the one to hold them back. That would, after all, not be a very kind thing to do. “Thank you for having offered to help me.” Mentally, he kicked himself, as he’d nearly forgotten to give his thanks to the man. Afterwards, he waited for the grey coated wolf to take the lead, unsure of where he planned for them to go first.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Energy is the gift of youth - by Alastor - September 02, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: Energy is the gift of youth - by Chaska - September 04, 2015, 06:57 PM
RE: Energy is the gift of youth - by Alastor - September 05, 2015, 02:01 AM
RE: Energy is the gift of youth - by Chaska - September 05, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: Energy is the gift of youth - by Alastor - September 05, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Energy is the gift of youth - by Chaska - September 07, 2015, 03:32 AM
RE: Energy is the gift of youth - by Alastor - September 23, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Energy is the gift of youth - by Chaska - September 23, 2015, 09:46 PM