Noctisardor Bypass Falling fast to the ground
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The answer given did not come as much of a shock to the male, but was no less disappointing than if it had been. The want—or rather, the need—to be a member in a pack again was not something he could deny. He missed it, more than he had originally thought himself to have. Visiting the bypass had stirred up that longing. A tiny voice in the back of his head urged him to jump on the opportunity before him, to ask more of the pack the girl lead, but he refrained from doing so. The distance between her land and the sea was not something he could ignore, not like the lack of a salty scent on her coat. Something like that was able to go unnoticed by him, as wishful thinking presented him with reasons as to why she would lack the sea’s smell if her pack was close to her. He could have continued to ignore that little detail, and headed straight for her territory, but hearing her actually say they weren’t close was not something he could just push to the side.

To her question, he shook his head. “I was curious,” he answered. “I wish to settle as close to the sea as I am able.” He did not explain any further than that, deciding it best to leave out why he wanted to. When she mentioned the old territory her pack had resided in, he nodded. It was not a place he could head towards, nor was where she currently lived. It seemed that, due to his mind being set on something, he would continue on for a bit longer without a pack. “I do not believe I will be able to join your pack,” Alastor said then, offering an apologetic smile. “A fresh start is tempting, but I have to be near the ocean.” He had to, since he refused to let go of the one friend he was sure still resided within the Wilds.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Falling fast to the ground - by Saēna - August 23, 2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Alastor - August 27, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Saēna - August 28, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Saēna - September 01, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Alastor - September 18, 2015, 07:16 AM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Saēna - September 19, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Alastor - September 23, 2015, 04:58 PM