Horizon Ridge Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn)
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Björn set a lot upon his visions of Odinn, taking some of them as good omens, and others seemed to be just random. His sightings of the God was a rare gift, and as far as Björn was concerned remained far more than just a figment of his imagination. “I have many deities, Odinn is merely the King of them,” Björn corrected out of habit, having had to correct Sveinn from making the same mistake numerous times. It was an easy mistake to make, Björn supposed, given his fondness for Odinn, the connection and kinship that Björn set so much upon. “But something like that, yes.” In truth, it had been to expand knowledge as much as it had been to expand the Vikings way and establish a pack within these lands. “Odinn gave his eyes to acquire knowledge, maiden, but I would give much more.” Björn told her simply, meeting her gaze before he looked away as another feverous shiver rippled down his spine. “I am not saddened, maiden. I have the traditions of my people, and my Gods walk beside me.” In truth, it was not different than going on a raid - the chances of returning no less of a risk.
Messages In This Thread
Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 23, 2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 24, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 25, 2014, 07:03 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 06:20 PM