Jade Fern Grove You found me dressed in black.
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Thanks for jumping in!

The girl was thinking so hard, she forgot she was walking around the whole time. Her mind was full of thoughts and she worried about a lot of things. Her old pack, her new pack, the missing pack members everyone was talking about ... It felt like a lot was going on in her life at that point. Well, at least it would not get boring.
Suddenly Ayana heard something near her. She sticked her nose up in the air and tried to catch the scent of whatever was coming closer, and the female was pleased to realise that it was another wolf. Suddenly it hit her. Annother wolf. Of Jade Fern Grove, not of Blackeather Woods. A wolf she had never met before, and the girl knew exactly how socially awkward she was.

But she needed to finally meet her pack members and this was a great opportunity. Although, how should she react? Friendly? Suspicious?
Too late, she was already standing in front of the brown male. Ayana's breath got heavy and her heart started pounding fast. The scent of the male let her know he was from Jade Fern Grove, however, she better make sure he is coming in piece. Her ears popped up a little and her eyes closed. "Hello stranger. Are you part of this pack?", the golden girl said, focussing the male.
Messages In This Thread
You found me dressed in black. - by Ayana - September 11, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: You found me dressed in black. - by Kieran - September 21, 2015, 12:03 PM
RE: You found me dressed in black. - by Ayana - September 24, 2015, 03:10 PM
RE: You found me dressed in black. - by Kieran - October 04, 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: You found me dressed in black. - by Ayana - October 15, 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: You found me dressed in black. - by Kieran - October 24, 2015, 09:35 AM