Duck Lake The Earth has music for those who listen
61 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Bella listened with careful attention at Fitzutiful's explanation on a Naturalist's job, and with every word spoken the sylph was even more excited then before. Taking all of it into account, it was safe for her to say that the female that had acted as her mother, Adara, was a naturalist by trade, and that Bella herself had been trained into it without even realizing it.

"So basically naturalists study nature? Should have guessed it..." the female said and giggled, "Stargazing is one of my favorite activities, and I've been keeping track of the moon patterns since I have memory! I am a naturalist!" she squeaked with joy. This was the moment she'd found what she was good for, what she could use to help others. All the time she had spent with her dear adoptive mother had now taken a completely different meaning for Bella's life. All the time they spent watching the stars, and all the flowers and plants she had learned to recognize by name could now be put to use.
Messages In This Thread
The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - August 28, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - September 03, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - September 07, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - September 17, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - September 25, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - September 28, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - October 14, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - October 31, 2015, 10:15 AM