Phoenix Maplewood I know the bowline, sheepshank, and the double overhand
132 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She heard a noise behind her but didn't bother turning right away. She knew Sart's footsteps when she heard them. Reggie eventually turned to acknowledge her sister, who decided to camp out in a neighboring tree's roots, before refocusing her attention on the small cluster of wolves. Perhaps they were...

The coyote whelp heard another sound coming from behind them and pressed herself closer to the tree while simultaneously flattening her small body to the ground. It turned out to be Reek, who addressed them both as he passed by on his way toward the others. "I'll bring you back something good," he promised, which caused Regipre's ears to perk. Then she frowned, immediately distrustful.

She exchanged another quick glance with Sart, then the wolves began speaking to one another. She strained to catch their words, though it was difficult from all the way back here. She would have to rely on their actions and body language to tell what they were doing. So far, her best guess was that they were gathering together for a hunt.

Her mouth watered and she licked her lips, then her blue eyes shifted to Saena and her earlier distrust spoiled into disappointment. Even if the wolves were hunting, the Alpha female would never let them eat a single scrap.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know the bowline, sheepshank, and the double overhand - by Regipre - September 26, 2015, 07:23 PM