Horizon Ridge Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn)
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I'll go ahead and have this archived for us. :-)

“If you want the information you know where to find me,” He would not preach to her, he would not try to convert her. He would tell her the facts as he knew them and what she decided to do with those was entirely up to her, in the end. He felt the heat and pressure of her body as it pressed against his uninjured shoulder. Scarred and unscarred ears slicked back to his skull as a soft breath slipped from betwixt his lips, stifling the noise that threatened to spill free. “Not delirious and wanton with a fever, hmm?” Björn teased her impishly, though he knew the answer to that. Nobody - least of all himself - wanted him to be out control of his body with a fever. “Fine, I will rest, maiden, but because I am drowsy from that medicine you made me eat.” And that was not a lie, his legs were beginning to feel like lead, and the urge to sprawl out and let his dreams take him was a tempting one.

As he settled down into a sphinx like position, his head collided with his paws in a huff as he peeked an eye at her before his lids, too heavy to continue to fight to keep open, slid closed and his breathing deepened into a steady rhythm of slumber.

Messages In This Thread
Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 23, 2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 24, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 25, 2014, 07:03 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 06:20 PM