Silver Moraine So peel away the bark
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Her ears pressed against her skull in momentary distress as she moved to support Saena further. Her eyes searched the ground for a moment, considering their options. "Here, hold on..." Her joking demeanor had quickly disappeared in light of their current situation. Carefully, and only after making sure Saena was on (mostly) sure footing for the moment, Nochtli stepped away from her and forward, testing the path they were forging to find the not-so-slippery spots and pick their way down safely. "Step where I step, okay? And just let me know if you need to rest."

"Don't force it. Tyrr used to get headaches when he tried to force himself to remember something." Her words were gentle, tone as calm as she could possibly make it so that she didn't make matters worse. She also did not want Saena to think she was taking this opportunity to boss her around, since she certainly wasn't. She glanced at the female though, a faint smile curving the corners of her mouth as she shook her head, not finding it silly at all. "Any time."

She thought for a few moments, silent as she tested her footing here and there, stepping forward a few feet before she glanced over her shoulder at the female. "I know the circumstances weren't great but... I'm glad we found you all that night." Despite Citali's initial misgivings about joining a new pack, they were both flourishing wonderfully under the reign of the female behind her. Things had definitely turned around for the pair of Amazons.
Messages In This Thread
So peel away the bark - by Saēna - September 02, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Nochtli - September 02, 2015, 09:19 AM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Saēna - September 09, 2015, 08:54 PM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Nochtli - September 10, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Saēna - September 14, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Nochtli - September 15, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Nochtli - September 22, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Saēna - September 27, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Nochtli - September 27, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Saēna - October 04, 2015, 11:34 AM