Noctisardor Bypass Falling fast to the ground
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
With the way he’d spoken, he should have expected the question of “Why?”. Why a wolf would wish to be near the sea, near a place where survival was made either difficult or extremely uncomfortable. Even if one managed to find a storage of fresh water, there was no guarantee any animals commonly hunted would dare venture close to the dangerous waters. It wasn’t the easiest location to settle at, but it was where a friend resided. The cream-coloured wolf had never seemed as if he was malnourished, either, which had made the boy’s decision resolute. Living there was survivable, to an extent, but still not ideal. It lead him to think further on her question, though short it was, wondering briefly if it was actually worth it.

“A friend of mine lives close to the sea,” he responded, his thinking process having been brought to an immediate end. Of course it would be worth it, he couldn’t think of any reason as to why it wouldn’t be. “I do not know for sure if he is still there, since I have not seen him since months ago, but something tells me he is, and I don't want to be overly far from him.” Alastor couldn’t explain it, really. There was a feeling urging him to believe that the elder still resided in the bay pack, and he made no move to reason with himself. Even if Aesop had gone away, the Greek was confident that he would eventually return. And when he did, if he even left at all, the boy didn’t want to waste any time finding him again. Teekon was a big place, as he’d come to realize, and it could take ages to find someone who’d been lost within it. Unless, of course, you waited in a place you knew they had enjoyed—which was exactly what he planned to do.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Falling fast to the ground - by Saēna - August 23, 2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Alastor - August 27, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Saēna - August 28, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Saēna - September 01, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Alastor - September 18, 2015, 07:16 AM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Saēna - September 19, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Alastor - September 23, 2015, 04:58 PM