Swiftcurrent Creek pack activity · spring festival
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Thanks for waiting for me!!

It was easy to recognize the dark shroud which enrobed the majority of those gathered before their young chief; a palatable darkness spiked with a foul grief for the wounded. Despite this, Fox grasped for any glimmer of sunshine amidst her overburdened pack as she attempted to lighten their attitude. She surveyed her subordinates by asking what they looked forward to the most from the coming season. It was a simple question, but one that could potentially be difficult to answer. Tuwawi hoped for many things, although most of these wishes were kept privately.

The new male, who's name was still unknown, gave quite the performance as he announced his simple ambitions. On any other day, the antics might have been received as droll... but certainly not now. A collective sense of impatience passed between Jinx and Haunter to Tuwawi, and sharp look from the cardinal woman's sleety gaze was thrown like a dagger. How insensitive and asinine this man was proving to be. Yet, by some miracle the epsilon managed to hold her tongue, not wanting to undermine her alpha's honest attempts to rally her troops.

Haunter quipped something typical in his normal downcast tone, and Jinx's response was cryptic by every mean. All in all, the answers were pretty shallow so far. Njal was next in line, but he hesitated. 'What-' the northerner stumbled, pausing for a moment as his voice became distant. A single ear rotated upon Tuwawi's crown to better hear her husband, picking up on subtle nuances in his tone only a wife would know. Something was amiss.

However, Njal was quick to recover. 'What I'm looking forward to, uh ..Is the future,' he managed to reply, alluding to their wish for a family. Tuwawi's skin burned hot beneath its winter pelt at her mate's graceless answer. He pushed into her side fondly, and she returned the touch... although a soft look was all she permitted in lieu of the humongous smile Tuwawi suppressed. She was abashed to speak of such matters here, especially in front of Jinx, and so the small she-wolf kept her words as vague as possible. "Yes, me too," she agreed simply with her husband before turning the thoughts another way, "I look forward to Swiftcurrent's growth. There are many new... young... faces around the creek these days. We will have to rally everyone to teach them our ways. I look forward to discovering their skills, and hope to see them put to good use." It was true that Swiftcurrent was experiencing a boom, but many of its inhabitants appeared untested. Perhaps Tuwawi would mimic Njal's penchant for teaching others despite her usually impatient self; After all, hunting was sort of her specialty art she desired to pass on.

"And Wapun Meadow will be in bloom...," Tuwawi added, reminiscing about Windrunner Plains, "I very much look forward to that. It reminds me of my first home.... The plains can be bountiful if you know where to look." The sweet taste of sun kissed berries, and the fragrant perfume of heather and grass could be such a treat on a sunny day. For a moment Tuwawi was carried away in a day dream, where herself, Njal, and their children dozed amongst the wildflowers — content in every way. The image was short lived, however; seceding to the present. Yet, she managed to squirrel the treasured picture away as her stormy eyes passed the baton back to Fox, satisfied with her response.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
pack activity · spring festival - by RIP Fox - March 20, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: pack activity · spring festival - by Jinx - March 20, 2014, 10:44 PM
RE: pack activity · spring festival - by RIP Njal - March 20, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: pack activity · spring festival - by Haunter - March 22, 2014, 02:36 AM
RE: pack activity · spring festival - by Tuwawi RIP - March 22, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: pack activity · spring festival - by RIP Fox - March 23, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: pack activity · spring festival - by Haunter - March 24, 2014, 11:56 PM
RE: pack activity · spring festival - by Jinx - March 25, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: pack activity · spring festival - by RIP Njal - March 25, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: pack activity · spring festival - by Tuwawi RIP - March 26, 2014, 10:10 PM
RE: pack activity · spring festival - by RIP Fox - March 27, 2014, 09:42 PM