Otter Creek I should wear the armor, and you the gown
31 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Potema. The name sounded familiar but where she had heard it before she could not remember. It took a moment but eventually the woman reminded herself that Potema was Burke's daughter, the girl she was supposed to talk to about the Brotherhood with. "Your Burke's daughter right" she asked wanting to make sure she had not confused two names. Adelina glanced at the wounded eye once more and wondered if in order to join this Dark Brotherhood, you had to lose a body part. Burke had lost his tail, and this girl had only one eye.

The pale female's next question made Adelina pause for a moment and think. "Well, there are plenty of things to know. The summer nights are short while the winter's are long. The constellations change overtime. The night sky is a constant void into nothing." She knew many things about the sky, but still had so much to learn at the same time.
Messages In This Thread
I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 13, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 14, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 15, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 16, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 18, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 20, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 22, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 27, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - October 01, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - October 02, 2015, 07:49 PM