I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot]
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: Round 3 - let's wrap this up. Fade, whichever way suits your character. Thank you for joining and being so active! :)

With the help of white beast they managed to move the rock, which they couldn't have tackled, if they had chosen to work alone. Thistle cloud did as she was ordered and was talking pretty nonsense to Kennedy, in order to keep him awake, if possible. To her great relief the black wolf got to his feet and move, immediately after his leg was freed. However her joy was short lived, because the after few steps, the wolf collapsed in a miserable heap.

Pump acted on impulse, she came to his side, nudged his neck with her muzzle in a tender manner and let out some, barely audible whimpers. But it wouldn't help him in any way, therefore she collected herself, stepped aside, focused on the little healer and said: "Do, whatever you can for him and we will provide whatever help you need!" Then she turned to the white beast: "We will have to look for other survivors," she said - the realization of the severity of the wound in her flank would come later, but despite that she would spend the next two days, calling out for anyone, who might be left alive from their pack.

"Finding Akhlut is very important," she told, forgetting her own conflicting emotions about their alpha, "until we find him I will take the responsibilities of the leader."
Messages In This Thread
I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 20, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by RIP Bayou - March 20, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 20, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 20, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 21, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 22, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 23, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 24, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 25, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 27, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 28, 2014, 07:11 AM