Phoenix Maplewood i'mma turn it on with a bang
40 Posts
Ooc — Riven
@Saena. Unclaimed portion of the Maplewood, near Feller's Pond.
She was tired— constantly, it seemed. Autumn had already begun, but Tail could feel the cold claws of winter beginning to tear at the world. She had left the Blackthorns months ago, knowing she would need to reach the Wilds in time enough to find the shelter required to survive the imminent snows. Tail knew what drove her, what she was determined to find at the end of her journey— but the days ended quickly, and she never quite made it as far as she had been hoping.

Tail cherished sleep, but the anxiety born of her journey kept her restless, even as she knew she would better serve herself by taking the time to rest. There were days, young and lonely as she was, that a hunt stole all the energy she could muster. She was hard on herself for that; those nights interrupted her rest, too, for she would tell herself that she was becoming her older sister. Failing already.

Tonight, as the sun began to set, Tail could make out mountains in the distance. She wasn't quite sure where she was— if she had made it— but Spine had told her of mountains. That they were some of the most defining features of the Wilds. Before her, a great forest spanned— its leaves just beginning to turn the vibrant colors of fall. She would stay here for the night, then press on for the mountains in the morning.

Unbeknownst to the youth as she stepped between the trunks, scouting a safe place to camp, a portion of the forest was inhabited. She only knew that it was cold, rainy, and blustery— and she wanted to protect herself from it.
Messages In This Thread
i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Tail - October 02, 2015, 11:01 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Saēna - October 04, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Saēna - October 05, 2015, 07:21 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Tail - October 06, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Saēna - October 09, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Tail - October 28, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Saēna - November 02, 2015, 11:09 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Tail - November 05, 2015, 08:21 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Saēna - November 12, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Tail - November 17, 2015, 11:46 AM