Duck Lake fighting shadows
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
I hope you don't mind me responding to this thread! I know its kinda late but I thought I might as well join in C:

Haven tromped through the glade, swiftly and with agility. The young grey wolf had only been recently submitted as part of the Jade Fern Grove pack, and decided exploring around the area might be a good idea. She paused in her steps and looked up at the moon and stars. It hadn't been long since the night had become visable, and day had crept away. Haven enjoyed the evening, when she could still see, but it was dark enough for her to see the stars and the moon. Looking up at the moon reminded her of her old pack. Her father Nevouku would take her up to the peak of the mountain when she was just a pup, and he would teach her how to navigate with the stars and howl at the moon. The thought saddened her, for she missed her family. But she had a new home now, and it was about time she got used to it.

The Theta wolf continued onwards, she could see a large shimmering lake up ahead, and the sound of quacking. I'm probably at Duck Lake, or whatever they called it. She thought, walking along, curiosity peeking her interest. She came to the edge of the water, crouching down and watching the webbed footed birds slowly sail across the surface of the lake. Suddenly a different smell crept into her nose. It smelled familiar, like possibly a wolf she knew. She stood up, ears perked, looking over the reeds like a groundhog would. She could barely see the outline of a white figure, watching the ducks from afar. She barked quietly, alerting the other wolf of her presence, then made her way towards him.

After a moment of walking, the golden eyed wolf came to the other wolf. Now close enough to see him better, she recognized him as Jorunn, a younger wolf from her pack. A trickle of relief ran through her and she dipped her head acknowledging him. Oh its just you. I was worried for a second that I might have a problem on my paws. What're you doing out here so late? She asked kindly, sitting down in front of the other wolf.
Messages In This Thread
fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - September 26, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 03, 2015, 07:10 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - October 03, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 03, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - October 04, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 04, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 01, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - November 02, 2015, 07:18 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 04, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - November 04, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 05, 2015, 07:05 AM