Jade Fern Grove keeping out an eye
138 Posts
Ooc — Ku
He struggled for fleeting moments, but it seemed whichever way he turned, the bush would not relent. A frustrated sigh escaped him as he stepped back towards it, trying any and every possible thing he could think of to convince that awful shrub that it did not need his tail. Pasha needed that tail. That tail was probably part of what made him what he was wolf. Raspberry bushes were not keen on making good wolves.

Yet before he could huff another convoluted thought to himself, he heard laughter rise up. His actions ceased quickly as his attention was left to focus on Jorunn, and the younger Frostfur splayed his ears awkwardly at his statement. "I was," he protested, "but I was trying to catch a bird. I was hunting." As if stressing what he was doing made his situation any less amusing. But even through his mockingly hurt expression, he knew that Jorunn meant well. Chances were had the roles been reversed, Pasha would have still been laughing.

And at first, he ignored that request for help just to wrench himself about one more time. He tugged one way and the bramble simply came along. It didn't give up his tail, but it was willing to extend itself ever so slightly to give him a few inches. Figures. Aggravated, Pasha turned towards his tail, trying to grasp at the thorny tendril before resigning. It just was too awkward. "Help me," he finally said, admitting defeat to the fact that this time, those goddamn bushes were going to win. He had gotten snared before but had gotten away... not this time. He was resigned to taking aid and no doubt the memory of an embarrassingly good story.
[Image: counselor.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]
Messages In This Thread
keeping out an eye - by Pasha - September 28, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: keeping out an eye - by Kjalarr - October 03, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: keeping out an eye - by Pasha - October 03, 2015, 12:07 PM