The Bracken Woods What is this strange land?
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Citali gave her pelt a quick shake. The drizzling of rain upon her back was starting to become a touch uncomfortable and she decided to rid herself of it sooner rather than later. There. All better. Her brown fur bristled like a porcupine for the dampness, but despite that illusion she was quite content so long as there remained the promise of a reprieve from the storm. She simply could not wait to get out of this rain and she hoped the storm pass quickly. A creature of cleanliness, she did not relish the idea of muddied paths on her way home.

The female confirmed their direction of travel and set off. Citali followed contentedly as she left their way to her discretion and trusted they would soon come upon the hollow she'd spoken of. Since they were wandering it was as good a time as ever to pose a few inquiries she realized she'd so rudely forgotten to ask. "I don't believe I caught your name earlier," she started, figuring that was just as good a way as anything else to get the conversation started. "I'm Citali, by the way. Are you from around here?"
Messages In This Thread
What is this strange land? - by Kaya - September 26, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: What is this strange land? - by Citali - September 28, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: What is this strange land? - by Kaya - September 29, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: What is this strange land? - by Citali - September 30, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: What is this strange land? - by Kaya - September 30, 2015, 08:49 AM
RE: What is this strange land? - by Citali - September 30, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: What is this strange land? - by Kaya - October 02, 2015, 09:30 PM
RE: What is this strange land? - by Citali - October 03, 2015, 02:21 PM