Jade Fern Grove slender capes of red and chrome
138 Posts
Ooc — Ku
It was a bizarre thing for Pasha to endure, having to watch his brother do something as simple as reach out for some tender morsel of food. His stomach knotted over the fact that it seemed to elude Swift however briefly; the same feeling dissipated when his brother had grasped the hare to pull it to him. Instinctively, Pasha stepped away from Swift to settle elsewhere, though it was close enough that he did not feel his brother would think himself alone. Hell, if he had wanted to, Pasha probably could have reached out to smack him on the head... not that he would have. Perhaps if things were much different, yes. But as it were, they weren't, and the best that Pasha could do was keep his pale sibling company.

Reclining out against the sun warmed earth, he heard Swift speak to him again. Another offsetting sort of thing — Swift wasn't even looking in the right direction. Pasha chose not to let it bother him, or at least tried to. "Nah, I'm good. I dug up some food earlier." A chuckle escaped him as he recalled. "It was uh, something I saw Whittier bury this morning. I don't know where he got it but I think he'll live without it." Not like he really needed it anyway, right? No doubt that their rotund sibling would be bawling about it later though.
[Image: counselor.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]
Messages In This Thread
slender capes of red and chrome - by Pasha - September 28, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Kris' First Swift - September 28, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Pasha - September 28, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Kris' First Swift - September 29, 2015, 06:41 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Pasha - September 30, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Kris' First Swift - September 30, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Pasha - October 02, 2015, 12:25 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Kris' First Swift - October 03, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Pasha - October 03, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Kris' First Swift - October 04, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Pasha - October 06, 2015, 12:01 AM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Kris' First Swift - October 11, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Pasha - October 13, 2015, 01:13 PM