Blackfeather Woods Shadows don't blink.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Her ears flickered, at the tone of his words. It may of just been her, but there was an edge in his voice when explained this 'something' that was, sad. But she shook of the notion, learning nothing good ever came out of prying. And it was always a clear fact that the truth always came out in the end, no matter how one tried to hide it. Yet, this wolf seemed calm in nature, much like Burke himself, regardless of her previous hostility. It almost made her thankful of his attitude, others had been less resilient in response to her temper, a situation both sides never wished to be in. Though, she picked up the feeling that he was a protective character, and if they had not been packmates, they would be having a very different conversation. 
She nodded her head in understanding at his vague explanation. "Well, whatever this something was, i'm sure you're better off here, where you belong". No place was better than Blackfeather, the one fact that stood strong about the place. The rest of the packs were headstrong, foolish in the least. It was a wonder why he hadn't returned sooner, why Ayana hadn't returned at all. 

Upon his name, her brows narrowed, her eyes and posture tensing under his gaze. Everything clicked in her mind, the pale witch who had taken Lusa's child, this Kove, once referred to as a traitor by Burke, it set her on end. "Kove you say? I've heard about you. Not good things i'm afraid" She said, suspiciously, still keeping her eyes on him. His question was forgotten in her mind as her thoughts circled vigorously in her mind. How mad Burke had been that day when Chevalier was found, the tone he said those things seemed unforgiving. Though, his harsh words were more directed to this Scarlett girl, Kove was still mentioned. Perhaps this thing he had left was Scarlett, maybe he realised what she had done and left. 
"I hope those things have been resolved, you seem decent enough" She let out, not wanting to make enemies with a new pack mate. If he is a packmate, her mind wandered.
"To answer your question, Blackfeather has been my home for a little while now, the darkness is comforting in it's malevolent ways. But you may find that it isn't as darkly habitated as when you left. I've been told it used to be a little darker" She said, not lying at all. Lusa had said it change quite a bit, it's members at least. And now, Lusa wasn't even here anymore. She found herself shaking her head at the thought, how lucky Kove was not to be here when Misty was around. She had the feeling his expectations wouldn't have agreed with her, and now neither did hers.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Shadows don't blink. - by Nemesis - October 05, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Shadows don't blink. - by Kove - October 05, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Shadows don't blink. - by Nemesis - October 05, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Shadows don't blink. - by Kove - October 05, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: Shadows don't blink. - by Nemesis - October 05, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Shadows don't blink. - by Kove - October 06, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Shadows don't blink. - by Nemesis - October 07, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: Shadows don't blink. - by Kove - October 07, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: Shadows don't blink. - by Nemesis - October 07, 2015, 05:09 PM