The Sunspire killa team, killa squad, killa killa h*
40 Posts
Ooc — Riven
The dark female's words were ominous if not forlorn, but they confirmed Tail's suspicion about the mountain's virility. Her blue-gray eyes cautioned another glance back up the sloping peak, but returned to the woman's shoulder as the elder spoke. Tail risked meeting her eyes at the final question, out of surprise at the invitation rather than challenge. She nodded her acceptance, first, "If you truly wouldn't mind."

She had no guesses as to why the female's pack was abandoning the Sunspire, but it seemed rude to ask. She couldn't deny that she was curious, however; was the mountain cursed, to see so many leaders in so short a time? "My sister's name is Muirrin Blackthorn, but some call her Spine," she offered... and realized she had never introduced herself. "I'm Teagan, and most call me Tail." That was punctuated with a sheepish grin, and a sweep of her black tail.
Messages In This Thread
killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 11:51 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 05, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 12, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - November 05, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - November 07, 2015, 01:06 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - November 17, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - November 24, 2015, 01:53 AM