Arrow Lake Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

OOC: Of course!!! :D

Love and acceptance. No ill feelings upon their leave, but an openness to return by the blessing given from their mother. It was a romantic sentiment, one the warrior did not fully understand but none the less committed it to memory. The way the healer thought was so… kind, and like the pale wolf, she too unknowingly gave the female something to ponder on.

There were no children in her future yet, but such talk gave her much to think on should she bare them. Only ever had she known that a female’s role was to bear the pups. Never give them choice or bestow upon them love or acceptance. They were but another life for the pack to have and keep. That there was more to it was… astounding.

Xi’nuata had fallen silent as she allowed herself to think. Each word and kind sentiment replayed until it became a part of her memory. She might have inquired further had it not been for the clatter of rock from the mountain; the tell-tale sign that something more walked across the jagged terrain. Enlightening to it, she returned her state of mind to its dutiful role but not without a close word to their conversation. “Blue Willow,” she whispered the name having surfaced it from her memory. “You have given me something to think on… and I thank you for that.” Politely she dipped her muzzle before taking a step back as she turned. “I must return to my duties. Take care with your fishing…”

Then quickly she departed, bounding into the mountains with expert grace til her colors were no longer seen.

[Exit]

Messages In This Thread
Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Blue Willow - March 27, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 28, 2014, 12:13 AM