Silver Moraine So peel away the bark
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Want to wrap this up soon?

"I'm not sure. At first, he had abandoned us and we took months to find him and bring him back home. He didn't remember us at all though, said he had been in a battle and thumped his head. He tried to start a pack but... didn't go about it the right way, you could say." She frowned, pausing for the fraction of a second on their way down before turning to make sure Saena was alright. Offering a small but encouraging smile, the Amazon continued talking as she watched the Alpha take the path she had picked out. "We got into an argument about how he was acting and treating everyone, even those who wanted to help. We both told him several times, or attempted to. Seeing a lost cause... I left. I haven't seen him since, though Cita tells me the pack disbanded. He refused to listen to any sort of reason, and I believe that was his downfall." It was much shorter than if she had included ever single detail but Nochtli also didn't want to rehash everything.

She did laugh a bit at Saena's gratitude but it was good-natured. "You are. I promise you that." As a counselor, Nochtli did not spin webs of lies or half-truths. Though young, the pale yearling behind her was a strong, fair leader and Nochtli would stay with her now and support her and her pack. That was something she did not see changing for quite a long time, if ever. "I think we all make a great team, anyway."

They neared the bottom now, the land leveling out enough that Nocta paused again and waited for her, ears perked to catch the sounds of the babbling stream near by. "How are you feeling?"
Messages In This Thread
So peel away the bark - by Saēna - September 02, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Nochtli - September 02, 2015, 09:19 AM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Saēna - September 09, 2015, 08:54 PM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Nochtli - September 10, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Saēna - September 14, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Nochtli - September 15, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Nochtli - September 22, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Saēna - September 27, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Nochtli - September 27, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: So peel away the bark - by Saēna - October 04, 2015, 11:34 AM