Frostfire Ridge I don’t dislike him, I just don’t like him
21 Posts
Ooc —
Thank you for the thread. c:

The hybrid was left feeling confident in the fact that being born outside of the Amazon culture was for the better. It sounded nice, for females, but being a male he just couldn’t see the appeal any longer. It was the restrictions on traveling that had lead him to make such a conclusion, believe it or not. Being kept around only to assist in the creation of new generations, or for amusement, wasn’t appealing, but it also wasn’t truly horrendous—well, it didn’t sound that way. But being born with a knack for traveling made the mere thought of being tied down, so to say, worse than anything else. He was a courier, through and through, even if he was no longer a member in a pack to make deliveries for. It was something he enjoyed, the sense of freedom presented as one was left to run alone indescribable. That was, he believed, most likely the reason behind why the males could not come and go as they pleased. It would fill them with that strong sense of freedom, making them feel as if they were capable of anything and everything. Not a good trait for someone being kept for necessity alone.

Ragdoll glanced over at the woman again, giving a nod of thanks. “Same to you,” he returned, watching her head off. He looked out over the view one last time, making note of the direction he wished to travel in. Then, without looking back, he started his descent of the peak, trailing down the path they’d used to get up to the point. He had an idea of where he wished to go next, and didn’t want to waste any valuable time staring out into space. The boy was on a mission, even if he didn’t realize it, and was determined to reach the peaks he’d spotted out over the horizon. Surely the place would be of interest to him.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t dislike him, I just don’t like him - by Citali - September 08, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: I don’t dislike him, I just don’t like him - by Ragdoll - October 08, 2015, 12:24 PM