Blackfeather Woods Shadows don't blink.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Just noticed, I meant to say "You can't just go off..." instead of "Can". Which would be bad. Sorry for the confusion!

Only a nod of her head signified her appreciation to his comment. It really wasn't everyday that someone was this nice to her, at all really. But that same could be said about her. Her attitude towards him was unusually nice, for her standards. And he was right, her problem was out of control, she was taking meds for goodness sake! But no medication or herbs or meditation could relieve her of the lucid temper that controlled her mind at the most bitter moments. It was pure will and self control that would save her from her dooming conscious, only she could salvage the remnants of what made her sane. Even that was slipping from her grasp. 

She couldn't help feel Kove didn't approve of the whole training situation, or so what her intuition said. Yet, it was true. Lessons were informative, yes, but was it really what she needed? What was best was not to question her Alpha, not for a subject as unimportant as it was. There was a time for speaking up and a time for shutting up and sitting down. Kove was entitled to his opinion, and she refused to let others influence her thinking. As resilient as she was, they did. No longer, she promised herself.

"I will see you around sometime. A word of advice, things have changed. I'd advise you to talk to Burke and sort out your problems or something. Those situations never work out well if you don't figure it out" She said, purely relaxed about the whole thing. Her tone didn't suggest scolding or warning but purely her advise, her opinion. It was up to Kove if he wanted to take it. 
"But hey, nice meeting you. I'll be waiting for those stories" She smirked, with a flick of her tail before turning her back and starting back to her own fortress, well what could be called so. The night was approaching, and she desperately needed sleep if she was to function the next day. 

You'll end?
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Shadows don't blink. - by Nemesis - October 05, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Shadows don't blink. - by Kove - October 05, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Shadows don't blink. - by Nemesis - October 05, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Shadows don't blink. - by Kove - October 05, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: Shadows don't blink. - by Nemesis - October 05, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Shadows don't blink. - by Kove - October 06, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Shadows don't blink. - by Nemesis - October 07, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: Shadows don't blink. - by Kove - October 07, 2015, 04:37 PM