Kintla Flatlands Out of my life, out of my lands
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Long awaited thread, i'm so sorry for all the confusion! @Sien

Nemesis lifted her nose to the air, a howl playing on her lips. She had to settle this once and for all, the choice had been on her mind for too long. The last time she attempted to bury all connections with the pale girl, things hadn't gone too well, She didn't even end up finding the girl in the end. Her decision was made, Misty was nothing to her, any thought of the girl was painted red with fury. Misty was a traitor, one who ditched their home instead of facing her fears. But no, she wouldn't spend any more of her time thinking about it.

Almost like it had been planned, her stomach growled in aching hunger. She would set off to bury the hatchet right after she ate her fill. One could describe the unfortunate timing as planned procrastinating, but in all honesty, she was starving. 
Her piercing cold eyes blinked around, searching for any sign of small deer or rabbit. Instead, her nose caught the scent of another wolf, nearby at that. Perhaps she had time to drive off a loner before setting off, a few hours didn't do any harm. 
Her legs picked their pace, dashing rhythmically to the wolf, who she had never smelt the scent of. It was curious how she took her time, considering the urgency of her original mission. But no, the winter was coming and the last thing she needed was a loner walking on pack territory in search for some food. It was best to deal with the threat before it striked.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Out of my life, out of my lands - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Out of my life, out of my lands - by Sien - October 19, 2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Out of my life, out of my lands - by Nemesis - October 24, 2015, 04:10 PM